1. You will get a little bit fat when you’re in a stable relationship with somebody you love. It’s like a happy tax.
2. Telling somebody you really, really care about that you no longer love them is painful and confusing. It will break your heart. But see below.
3. Being told by somebody you really, really care about that they no longer love you is even more painful and more confusing. It will break your heart harder. It is worse.
4. Complaining about your partner’s family to your partner, even if they deserve to be complained about, is a bad idea.
5. Hand jobs are something people never really grow out of. You should have a good one in your repertoire.